Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded down 3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on August 4th. Metal has a market capitalization of $16.22 million and approximately $442,907.00 worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Metal token can now be purchased for $0.35 or 0.00003218 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Tidex, IDEX and Upbit. In the last seven days, Metal has traded 7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002949 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.48 or 0.00251616 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009178 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $150.66 or 0.01379397 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0818 or 0.00000749 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00013436 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00023288 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.92 or 0.00109143 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Metal Token Profile
MTL uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 9th, 2017. Metal’s total supply is 66,588,888 tokens and its circulating supply is 46,138,821 tokens. Metal’s official Twitter account is @metalpaysme and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Metal is www.metalpay.com. The Reddit community for Metal is /r/MetalPay.
Buying and Selling Metal
Metal can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Binance, Cryptopia, Upbit, Kyber Network, OKEx, Huobi and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metal should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Metal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.