Mincoin (CURRENCY:MNC) traded 1.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 4th. One Mincoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0098 or 0.00000090 BTC on exchanges. Mincoin has a market cap of $56,126.00 and $50.00 worth of Mincoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Mincoin has traded up 44.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $93.05 or 0.00850930 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00012045 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001065 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00012979 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0527 or 0.00000482 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000292 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000625 BTC.
MNC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 3rd, 2013. Mincoin’s total supply is 5,701,001 coins. The official website for Mincoin is www.mincoin.us. The Reddit community for Mincoin is /r/MinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mincoin’s official Twitter account is @mincoinus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Mincoin is www.mincoinforum.com.
Buying and Selling Mincoin
Mincoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mincoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mincoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mincoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mincoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mincoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.