NAGA (CURRENCY:NGC) traded 4.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on August 4th. NAGA has a market cap of $1.71 million and approximately $6,120.00 worth of NAGA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, NAGA has traded down 12.5% against the U.S. dollar. One NAGA token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0239 or 0.00000224 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex, Sistemkoin and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $587.36 or 0.05498634 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00043331 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001256 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001038 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
NAGA Token Profile
NAGA (NGC) is a token. Its launch date was November 4th, 2017. NAGA’s total supply is 77,910,266 tokens and its circulating supply is 71,597,218 tokens. NAGA’s official Twitter account is @naga_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for NAGA is www.thenagacoin.com.
NAGA Token Trading
NAGA can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, IDEX, HitBTC, Sistemkoin and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NAGA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NAGA should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NAGA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NAGA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NAGA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.