Noku (CURRENCY:NOKU) traded down 13% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 4th. Over the last week, Noku has traded up 8% against the U.S. dollar. One Noku token can currently be purchased for $0.0777 or 0.00000715 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Livecoin. Noku has a market capitalization of $1.85 million and $7,544.00 worth of Noku was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002955 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.42 or 0.00252201 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009252 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $150.19 or 0.01381591 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0816 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00022939 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.84 or 0.00108943 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000512 BTC.
Noku’s launch date was December 4th, 2017. Noku’s total supply is 99,999,976 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,777,028 tokens. Noku’s official Twitter account is @NokuTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Noku is www.noku.io.
Buying and Selling Noku
Noku can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Noku directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Noku should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Noku using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Noku Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Noku and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.