Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded 6.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 4th. One Omni coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.64 or 0.00014668 BTC on exchanges including Poloniex, Bittrex, C-CEX and Cryptohub. During the last seven days, Omni has traded 6% lower against the US dollar. Omni has a market cap of $921,164.00 and $214.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $95.54 or 0.00854774 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00011781 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001071 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00012725 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0521 or 0.00000466 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00000618 BTC.
Omni Coin Profile
Omni (OMNI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 31st, 2013. Omni’s total supply is 618,552 coins and its circulating supply is 562,236 coins. Omni’s official message board is www.reddit.com/r/omni. The official website for Omni is www.omnilayer.org. Omni’s official Twitter account is @Omni_layer and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Omni is /r/omni and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Omni Coin Trading
Omni can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, C-CEX, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omni directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Omni should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Omni using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.