Omnitude (CURRENCY:ECOM) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 4th. One Omnitude token can now be purchased for $0.0625 or 0.00000571 BTC on popular exchanges including BitForex and IDEX. During the last seven days, Omnitude has traded up 0.9% against the U.S. dollar. Omnitude has a market cap of $4.05 million and $19,489.00 worth of Omnitude was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002933 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.48 or 0.00251054 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009170 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $150.27 or 0.01372888 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0819 or 0.00000748 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00022636 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.95 or 0.00109197 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00000507 BTC.
Omnitude Token Profile
Omnitude’s genesis date was February 23rd, 2018. Omnitude’s total supply is 74,413,301 tokens and its circulating supply is 64,813,301 tokens. The official message board for Omnitude is medium.com/@Omnitude. Omnitude’s official Twitter account is @Omnitudeorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Omnitude is /r/Omnitude and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Omnitude’s official website is omnitude.tech.
Buying and Selling Omnitude
Omnitude can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omnitude directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Omnitude should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Omnitude using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Omnitude Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omnitude and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.