Orbs (CURRENCY:ORBS) traded down 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on August 4th. In the last seven days, Orbs has traded 6.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Orbs has a market cap of $37.19 million and approximately $387,752.00 worth of Orbs was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Orbs token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0201 or 0.00000184 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Bilaxy, ProBit Exchange and Upbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002946 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.50 or 0.00251934 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009188 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $150.07 or 0.01374965 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0819 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00023359 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.92 or 0.00109212 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0565 or 0.00000517 BTC.
Orbs launched on May 1st, 2018. Orbs’ total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,853,811,042 tokens. Orbs’ official Twitter account is @OrbisToken. Orbs’ official message board is www.orbs.com/blog. The Reddit community for Orbs is /r/ORBS_Network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Orbs is www.orbs.com.
Orbs Token Trading
Orbs can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ProBit Exchange, Bilaxy, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbs directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Orbs should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Orbs using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Orbs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.