Penguin Coin (CURRENCY:PENG) traded up 10.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 4th. Over the last seven days, Penguin Coin has traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Penguin Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including $7.65, $24.68, $20.24 and $13.91. Penguin Coin has a total market cap of $265,992.00 and $378.00 worth of Penguin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002905 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.51 or 0.00249973 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009125 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $150.62 or 0.01368421 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0822 or 0.00000747 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00022669 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.98 or 0.00108818 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00000517 BTC.
Penguin Coin Coin Profile
Penguin Coin’s total supply is 9,769,582,175 coins and its circulating supply is 5,769,582,175 coins. The official website for Penguin Coin is penguincoin.io. Penguin Coin’s official Twitter account is @coin_penguin. The Reddit community for Penguin Coin is /r/PenguinCoinPENG and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Penguin Coin
Penguin Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $50.53, $7.65, $12.02, $31.01, $10.33, $24.68, $18.66, $13.91, $71.13, $20.24, $5.60 and $38.31. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Penguin Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Penguin Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Penguin Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Penguin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Penguin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.