Pirate Chain (CURRENCY:ARRR) traded 1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 4th. Pirate Chain has a market capitalization of $8.02 million and approximately $4,540.00 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Pirate Chain has traded down 21.4% against the dollar. One Pirate Chain coin can currently be bought for about $0.0718 or 0.00000656 BTC on exchanges including Graviex and CryptoBridge.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002929 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.56 or 0.00251749 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009184 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $150.74 or 0.01376719 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0821 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00023154 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.01 or 0.00109727 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000515 BTC.
About Pirate Chain
Pirate Chain’s genesis date was August 30th, 2018. Pirate Chain’s total supply is 111,643,486 coins. The Reddit community for Pirate Chain is /r/piratechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pirate Chain’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pirate Chain’s official website is pirate.black. The official message board for Pirate Chain is medium.com/piratechain.
Pirate Chain Coin Trading
Pirate Chain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pirate Chain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pirate Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.