ProxyNode (CURRENCY:PRX) traded up 19.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 3rd. One ProxyNode coin can now be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. ProxyNode has a market capitalization of $44,316.00 and approximately $67.00 worth of ProxyNode was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, ProxyNode has traded up 64.5% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $106.45 or 0.00987641 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004272 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001079 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0728 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
PRX is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 22nd, 2017. ProxyNode’s total supply is 68,557,826 coins. The official website for ProxyNode is proxynode.network. ProxyNode’s official Twitter account is @prxnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for ProxyNode is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5117769.
Buying and Selling ProxyNode
ProxyNode can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ProxyNode directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ProxyNode should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ProxyNode using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ProxyNode Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ProxyNode and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.