QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded up 4.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 4th. One QASH token can currently be purchased for $0.12 or 0.00001137 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, Gate.io, Liquid and Huobi. QASH has a market capitalization of $43.05 million and approximately $173,600.00 worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, QASH has traded 12.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002949 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.56 or 0.00254788 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009265 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $150.72 or 0.01393230 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0821 or 0.00000758 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00023895 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.97 or 0.00110696 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000519 BTC.
QASH Token Profile
QASH launched on October 2nd, 2017. QASH’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. The official website for QASH is liquid.plus. The Reddit community for QASH is /r/LiquidQash. QASH’s official Twitter account is @QUOINE_SG and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for QASH is steemit.com/@quoineliquid.
QASH Token Trading
QASH can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Liquid, Gate.io, GOPAX, Ethfinex, Huobi, IDEX, LATOKEN and EXX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QASH should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QASH using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.