Quasarcoin (CURRENCY:QAC) traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on August 4th. In the last seven days, Quasarcoin has traded 15.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Quasarcoin has a market capitalization of $1.72 million and approximately $3,310.00 worth of Quasarcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quasarcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0102 or 0.00000094 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0766 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0388 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000044 BTC.
Quasarcoin (CRYPTO:QAC) is a coin. Quasarcoin’s total supply is 263,303,326 coins and its circulating supply is 168,303,326 coins. Quasarcoin’s official Twitter account is @Quasarcoingroup and its Facebook page is accessible here. Quasarcoin’s official website is quasarcoin.org.
Quasarcoin Coin Trading
Quasarcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quasarcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quasarcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quasarcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quasarcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quasarcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.