Ragnarok (CURRENCY:RAGNA) traded 24% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 4th. Ragnarok has a market capitalization of $4,520.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of Ragnarok was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Ragnarok has traded up 12% against the US dollar. One Ragnarok coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and Escodex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002929 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.56 or 0.00251749 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009184 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $150.74 or 0.01376719 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0821 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00023154 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.01 or 0.00109727 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000515 BTC.
Ragnarok’s total supply is 17,398,026 coins and its circulating supply is 13,756,099 coins. Ragnarok’s official website is ragnaproject.io. Ragnarok’s official Twitter account is @ragnaofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ragnarok
Ragnarok can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Escodex and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ragnarok directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ragnarok should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ragnarok using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ragnarok Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ragnarok and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.