Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on August 4th. Over the last seven days, Red Pulse has traded 9.7% lower against the dollar. One Red Pulse token can now be bought for $0.0151 or 0.00000234 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Coinrail, Kucoin and Bitbns. Red Pulse has a market cap of $12.56 million and approximately $279,917.00 worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- IPChain (IPC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003178 BTC.
- THEKEY (TKY) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0571 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- SparksPay (SPK) traded up 39.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
About Red Pulse
Red Pulse is a token. Red Pulse’s total supply is 1,358,371,250 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. Red Pulse’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here. Red Pulse’s official website is www.redpulse.com/landing. The Reddit community for Red Pulse is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Red Pulse Token Trading
Red Pulse can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bitbns, Coinrail, Switcheo Network and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Red Pulse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.