ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 4th. During the last week, ReddCoin has traded 10.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. ReddCoin has a total market capitalization of $37.95 million and approximately $35,265.00 worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ReddCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Bleutrade, Cryptopia and Bisq.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $107.30 or 0.00981093 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00033235 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.32 or 0.00258894 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00007850 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002791 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00004888 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004265 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003533 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004191 BTC.
RDD is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the ProofofStakeVelocity hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 2nd, 2014. ReddCoin’s total supply is 28,808,713,174 coins. ReddCoin’s official Twitter account is @reddcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. ReddCoin’s official message board is www.reddcointalk.org. The Reddit community for ReddCoin is /r/reddcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ReddCoin’s official website is www.reddcoin.com.
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
ReddCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu, Trade Satoshi, YoBit, C-Patex, Upbit, Bisq, Crex24, Cryptopia, Bittrex and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ReddCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ReddCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ReddCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.