Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on August 4th. Rubycoin has a market capitalization of $3.71 million and approximately $1.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rubycoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.14 or 0.00001244 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. During the last week, Rubycoin has traded 7.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00027662 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000544 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00006310 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Rubycoin (RBY) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 24th, 2014. Rubycoin’s total supply is 27,200,114 coins. The Reddit community for Rubycoin is /r/rubycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Rubycoin is www.rubycoin.org. Rubycoin’s official Twitter account is @rubycoinorg.
Buying and Selling Rubycoin
Rubycoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rubycoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.