SafeCoin (CURRENCY:SAFE) traded up 4.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on August 4th. One SafeCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0945 or 0.00000883 BTC on popular exchanges including Graviex and Crex24. SafeCoin has a market capitalization of $2.62 million and approximately $227.00 worth of SafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, SafeCoin has traded 19.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $105.41 or 0.00984885 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00033827 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.98 or 0.00261466 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002838 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00005083 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004310 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003599 BTC.
SafeCoin (CRYPTO:SAFE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Zhash hashing algorithm. It launched on January 28th, 2018. SafeCoin’s total supply is 29,739,167 coins and its circulating supply is 27,735,063 coins. SafeCoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. SafeCoin’s official website is www.safecoin.org. The Reddit community for SafeCoin is /r/SafeCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SafeCoin Coin Trading
SafeCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SafeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SafeCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SafeCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.