Shekel (CURRENCY:JEW) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on August 4th. One Shekel coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. In the last week, Shekel has traded up 9% against the U.S. dollar. Shekel has a total market cap of $58,119.00 and $7.00 worth of Shekel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004079 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00007859 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004292 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 23% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000020 BTC.
Shekel (JEW) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 24th, 2017. Shekel’s total supply is 133,109,990 coins. The official website for Shekel is shekel.io. Shekel’s official Twitter account is @shekel_coin.
Shekel Coin Trading
Shekel can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shekel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shekel should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Shekel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Shekel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shekel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.