SmileyCoin (CURRENCY:SMLY) traded 99.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 4th. SmileyCoin has a market cap of $374,851.00 and approximately $148.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SmileyCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. In the last seven days, SmileyCoin has traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0970 or 0.00000897 BTC.
SmileyCoin (SMLY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 4th, 2014. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 25,960,250,000 coins. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews. The official website for SmileyCoin is tutor-web.info.
SmileyCoin Coin Trading
SmileyCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmileyCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SmileyCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.