SnapCoin (CURRENCY:SNPC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 4th. SnapCoin has a total market cap of $141,397.00 and $1,415.00 worth of SnapCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SnapCoin token can now be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart and LATOKEN. During the last week, SnapCoin has traded up 12.6% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $590.24 or 0.05362558 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00042255 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001244 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001153 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
SnapCoin Token Profile
SnapCoin (SNPC) is a token. Its genesis date was August 24th, 2018. SnapCoin’s total supply is 678,333,334 tokens and its circulating supply is 435,689,398 tokens. The official website for SnapCoin is www.snapparazzi.io. SnapCoin’s official Twitter account is @Snapparazzi1. SnapCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@Snapparazzi1.
Buying and Selling SnapCoin
SnapCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and BitMart. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnapCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnapCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SnapCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnapCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnapCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.