Social Send (CURRENCY:SEND) traded 3.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 4th. Social Send has a market cap of $171,808.00 and approximately $156.00 worth of Social Send was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Social Send has traded down 19.8% against the US dollar. One Social Send coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0044 or 0.00000040 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004020 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00007646 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004233 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000020 BTC.
Social Send Profile
SEND is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on December 1st, 2017. Social Send’s total supply is 38,677,760 coins. Social Send’s official Twitter account is @SocialSendCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Social Send is /r/SocialSend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Social Send’s official website is socialsend.io.
Social Send Coin Trading
Social Send can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Social Send directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Social Send should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Social Send using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Social Send Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social Send and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.