sUSD (CURRENCY:SUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 4th. During the last week, sUSD has traded 2.5% higher against the dollar. sUSD has a market cap of $1.26 million and $10,828.00 worth of sUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One sUSD token can currently be bought for $1.00 or 0.00009236 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and Cryptology.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002949 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.56 or 0.00254788 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009265 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $150.72 or 0.01393230 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0821 or 0.00000758 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00023895 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.97 or 0.00110696 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000519 BTC.
sUSD’s total supply is 1,255,667 tokens. sUSD’s official Twitter account is @synthetix_io. sUSD’s official message board is blog.havven.io. The Reddit community for sUSD is /r/synthetix_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. sUSD’s official website is www.synthetix.io.
sUSD Token Trading
sUSD can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and Cryptology. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as sUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire sUSD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy sUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for sUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for sUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.