UltraCoin (CURRENCY:UTC) traded up 46.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 3rd. UltraCoin has a total market capitalization of $18,810.00 and $3.00 worth of UltraCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One UltraCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, UltraCoin has traded up 28% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $104.99 or 0.00985843 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00034000 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.80 or 0.00260920 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00007801 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002856 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00005064 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004279 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003320 BTC.
UltraCoin Coin Profile
UTC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt-Chacha hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 1st, 2014. UltraCoin’s total supply is 47,776,744 coins. UltraCoin’s official website is ultracoin.io. UltraCoin’s official Twitter account is @official_utc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
UltraCoin Coin Trading
UltraCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UltraCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade UltraCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy UltraCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UltraCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UltraCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.