Webchain (CURRENCY:WEB) traded 11.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 3rd. One Webchain coin can now be bought for about $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, RaisEX, Coinroom and STEX. Over the last week, Webchain has traded 4.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Webchain has a market cap of $112,123.00 and $387.00 worth of Webchain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $87.59 or 0.00812638 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00006153 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00004540 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Graft (GRFT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000033 BTC.
Webchain Coin Profile
Webchain (CRYPTO:WEB) is a coin. It launched on October 1st, 2017. Webchain’s total supply is 480,093,274 coins and its circulating supply is 130,090,802 coins. Webchain’s official website is webchain.network. Webchain’s official message board is webchain.network/news/archive. Webchain’s official Twitter account is @thewebchain. The Reddit community for Webchain is /r/Webchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Webchain Coin Trading
Webchain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Coinroom, STEX, EscoDEX, ChaoEX and RaisEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Webchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Webchain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Webchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Webchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Webchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.