Wild Beast Block (CURRENCY:WBB) traded down 8.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 4th. In the last week, Wild Beast Block has traded down 1.8% against the dollar. One Wild Beast Block coin can now be bought for $0.0397 or 0.00000371 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Wild Beast Block has a total market capitalization of $7,231.00 and approximately $6.00 worth of Wild Beast Block was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $93.84 or 0.00875943 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00012119 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001083 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00014454 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000493 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000631 BTC.
Wild Beast Block Profile
Wild Beast Block (CRYPTO:WBB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 11th, 2015. Wild Beast Block’s total supply is 181,919 coins. Wild Beast Block’s official Twitter account is @WildBeastBTC and its Facebook page is accessible here. Wild Beast Block’s official website is wbbos.com.
Buying and Selling Wild Beast Block
Wild Beast Block can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wild Beast Block directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wild Beast Block should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wild Beast Block using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wild Beast Block Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wild Beast Block and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.