BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded down 6.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. Over the last week, BitBay has traded 32.4% lower against the US dollar. One BitBay coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0031 or 0.00000026 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Upbit and Cryptopia. BitBay has a total market capitalization of $3.10 million and $27,111.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00026644 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000542 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001244 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005642 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BitBay Coin Profile
BitBay (CRYPTO:BAY) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 7th, 2014. BitBay’s total supply is 1,012,146,906 coins. BitBay’s official Twitter account is @BitBayMarket and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitBay’s official website is bitbay.market. The Reddit community for BitBay is /r/BitBay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.