Byteball Bytes (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded up 5.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 5th. During the last seven days, Byteball Bytes has traded down 5.5% against the US dollar. One Byteball Bytes coin can currently be bought for about $34.55 or 0.00962292 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Upbit and Bittrex. Byteball Bytes has a total market capitalization of $23.46 million and $10,000.00 worth of Byteball Bytes was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002786 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $28.01 or 0.00239252 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008627 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $154.33 or 0.01318356 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0831 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00021986 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.16 or 0.00103891 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000478 BTC.
About Byteball Bytes
Byteball Bytes’ launch date was December 25th, 2016. Byteball Bytes’ total supply is 1,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 679,008 coins. Byteball Bytes’ official message board is medium.com/byteball. Byteball Bytes’ official website is byteball.org. Byteball Bytes’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Byteball Bytes is /r/byteball and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Byteball Bytes Coin Trading
Byteball Bytes can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Byteball Bytes directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Byteball Bytes should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Byteball Bytes using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Byteball Bytes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Byteball Bytes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.