Carebit (CURRENCY:CARE) traded up 6.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. One Carebit coin can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, Graviex and BTC-Alpha. Carebit has a market capitalization of $31,557.00 and $6.00 worth of Carebit was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Carebit has traded 149.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003829 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00007461 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00003956 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 35.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000020 BTC.
CARE is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 18th, 2018. Carebit’s total supply is 137,192,900 coins and its circulating supply is 132,800,135 coins. Carebit’s official Twitter account is @CarebitAdmin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Carebit is carebit.org.
Carebit Coin Trading
Carebit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Carebit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Carebit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Carebit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Carebit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Carebit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.