Centauri (CURRENCY:CTX) traded 9.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on August 5th. In the last seven days, Centauri has traded 16.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Centauri has a market cap of $165,054.00 and approximately $405.00 worth of Centauri was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Centauri coin can currently be bought for $0.0040 or 0.00000034 BTC on major exchanges including Exrates and Livecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $599.68 or 0.05093294 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00040158 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001161 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded up 28.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001207 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Centauri (CRYPTO:CTX) is a coin. Its launch date was September 24th, 2017. Centauri’s total supply is 41,739,675 coins and its circulating supply is 41,236,123 coins. Centauri’s official Twitter account is @CarTaxi_24. The official message board for Centauri is centauricoin.info/blog. Centauri’s official website is centauricoin.info.
Centauri Coin Trading
Centauri can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Exrates. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centauri directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centauri should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Centauri using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centauri Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centauri and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.