Counterparty (CURRENCY:XCP) traded up 1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on August 5th. In the last seven days, Counterparty has traded 4.1% higher against the dollar. One Counterparty coin can currently be bought for about $2.08 or 0.00017521 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Bittrex, Tux Exchange and Zaif. Counterparty has a total market cap of $5.43 million and $34.00 worth of Counterparty was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,833.92 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $349.76 or 0.02952711 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001873 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $122.85 or 0.01037060 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00006927 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0862 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001757 BTC.
Counterparty Coin Profile
XCP is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 2nd, 2014. Counterparty’s total supply is 2,615,452 coins. The Reddit community for Counterparty is /r/counterparty_xcp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Counterparty is counterpartytalk.org. The official website for Counterparty is counterparty.io. Counterparty’s official Twitter account is @CounterpartyXCP and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Counterparty
Counterparty can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Tux Exchange, Zaif and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Counterparty directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Counterparty should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Counterparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Counterparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Counterparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.