CROAT (CURRENCY:CROAT) traded 10.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 5th. One CROAT coin can currently be bought for about $0.0012 or 0.00000010 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange. CROAT has a total market cap of $80,436.00 and approximately $181.00 worth of CROAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, CROAT has traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 19.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 64.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000029 BTC.
CROAT Coin Profile
CROAT is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 19th, 2017. CROAT’s total supply is 68,067,451 coins. The official website for CROAT is croat.cat. CROAT’s official Twitter account is @croatcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CROAT
CROAT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CROAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CROAT should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CROAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CROAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CROAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.