Crypto.com (CURRENCY:MCO) traded 2.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 5th. In the last week, Crypto.com has traded down 8.1% against the US dollar. One Crypto.com token can currently be bought for about $4.07 or 0.00034658 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including ABCC, DDEX, IDEX and EXX. Crypto.com has a market capitalization of $64.34 million and approximately $6.11 million worth of Crypto.com was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002786 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.04 or 0.00238558 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008595 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $155.16 or 0.01320072 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0836 or 0.00000711 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00022034 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.44 or 0.00105828 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000476 BTC.
Crypto.com’s launch date was May 18th, 2017. Crypto.com’s total supply is 31,587,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,793,831 tokens. The Reddit community for Crypto.com is /r/Crypto_com. The official website for Crypto.com is crypto.com. Crypto.com’s official message board is medium.com/@Crypto.com. Crypto.com’s official Twitter account is @MCO_Crypto.
Buying and Selling Crypto.com
Crypto.com can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, OKEx, Cobinhood, EXX, LATOKEN, Coinnest, Upbit, IDEX, Coinrail, BigONE, Bittrex, Liqui, Bit-Z, Livecoin, ABCC, Binance, YoBit, DDEX, Gate.io, HitBTC and Bithumb. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto.com should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crypto.com using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.