Dalecoin (CURRENCY:DALC) traded down 12.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 5th. Dalecoin has a total market cap of $6,059.00 and approximately $12.00 worth of Dalecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dalecoin token can now be bought for about $0.0087 or 0.00000074 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, Dalecoin has traded 6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002776 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $28.12 or 0.00238598 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008581 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $154.68 or 0.01312392 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00000708 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00021937 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.19 or 0.00103388 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0561 or 0.00000476 BTC.
Dalecoin Token Profile
Dalecoin’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 695,363 tokens. Dalecoin’s official website is dalecoin.org. Dalecoin’s official Twitter account is @DalecoinN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dalecoin Token Trading
Dalecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dalecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dalecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dalecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dalecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dalecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.