Davinci Coin (CURRENCY:DAC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on August 5th. One Davinci Coin token can currently be bought for about $0.0047 or 0.00000040 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HADAX and BitForex. In the last week, Davinci Coin has traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar. Davinci Coin has a market capitalization of $16.82 million and $59,594.00 worth of Davinci Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004305 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Davinci Coin Token Profile
Davinci Coin is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 7th, 2018. Davinci Coin’s total supply is 8,800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,601,858,620 tokens. The official website for Davinci Coin is davinci.vision. Davinci Coin’s official Twitter account is @dacash_official and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Davinci Coin
Davinci Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and HADAX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Davinci Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Davinci Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Davinci Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Davinci Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Davinci Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.