Docademic (CURRENCY:MTC) traded up 1.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 5th. Over the last week, Docademic has traded up 3% against the US dollar. One Docademic token can currently be bought for $0.0345 or 0.00000546 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinall, LATOKEN, Kucoin and TOPBTC. Docademic has a market capitalization of $9.27 million and $294,905.00 worth of Docademic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $602.76 or 0.05075751 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00039826 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001148 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001147 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Docademic is a token. It launched on January 15th, 2018. Docademic’s total supply is 850,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 268,717,261 tokens. The official message board for Docademic is cryptomaa.com/coin/MTC. Docademic’s official Twitter account is @docademic and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Docademic is /r/Docademic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Docademic’s official website is mtc.docademic.com.
Buying and Selling Docademic
Docademic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, TOPBTC, Sistemkoin, IDEX, LBank, Kucoin, YoBit, Coinall, LATOKEN, DEx.top and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Docademic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Docademic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Docademic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Docademic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Docademic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.