EDC Blockchain (CURRENCY:EDC) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on August 5th. One EDC Blockchain coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0044 or 0.00000037 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LocalTrade, DigiFinex, DDEX and P2PB2B. EDC Blockchain has a market cap of $11.81 million and approximately $350,896.00 worth of EDC Blockchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, EDC Blockchain has traded up 13.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00032107 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003099 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.23 or 0.00161994 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005130 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 65.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000895 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004354 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.81 or 0.00049007 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0645 or 0.00000544 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0498 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000041 BTC.
EDC Blockchain Coin Profile
EDC Blockchain (CRYPTO:EDC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 13th, 2016. EDC Blockchain’s total supply is 5,330,754,415 coins and its circulating supply is 2,670,646,025 coins. EDC Blockchain’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide. The official website for EDC Blockchain is edinarcoin.com.
Buying and Selling EDC Blockchain
EDC Blockchain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LocalTrade, DigiFinex, Bit-Z, DDEX and P2PB2B. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDC Blockchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EDC Blockchain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EDC Blockchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EDC Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDC Blockchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.