Electra (CURRENCY:ECA) traded 5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 5th. In the last week, Electra has traded 6% higher against the dollar. Electra has a total market cap of $6.92 million and approximately $7,519.00 worth of Electra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Electra coin can now be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinFalcon, Novaexchange and Fatbtc.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001431 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Electra (CRYPTO:ECA) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 30th, 2017. Electra’s total supply is 29,441,154,138 coins and its circulating supply is 28,573,997,585 coins. Electra’s official Twitter account is @ElectracoinECA. The Reddit community for Electra is /r/Electra_Currency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Electra is electraproject.org.
Buying and Selling Electra
Electra can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Fatbtc, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, CoinFalcon, Novaexchange and Cryptohub. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electra should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.