Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded up 107.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on August 5th. Over the last week, Elixir has traded up 50.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Elixir token can currently be purchased for $0.0045 or 0.00000038 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, IDEX and Kucoin. Elixir has a market capitalization of $160,073.00 and $89.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002793 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $28.04 or 0.00238631 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008603 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $155.34 or 0.01321761 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0836 or 0.00000711 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00022187 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.47 or 0.00106096 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00000475 BTC.
Elixir launched on September 2nd, 2017. Elixir’s total supply is 35,415,512 tokens. The Reddit community for Elixir is /r/elixirtoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Elixir is elixirtoken.io. Elixir’s official Twitter account is @elixtoken.
Elixir Token Trading
Elixir can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, CoinExchange and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elixir directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elixir should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elixir using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.