Eterbase (CURRENCY:XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. In the last week, Eterbase has traded up 22.8% against the US dollar. One Eterbase token can currently be bought for about $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN, P2PB2B, DDEX and CoinTiger. Eterbase has a market capitalization of $1.80 million and approximately $392,818.00 worth of Eterbase was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $45.75 or 0.00390141 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00080983 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002686 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008565 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00006793 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001089 BTC.
Eterbase is a token. It was first traded on May 9th, 2018. Eterbase’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 489,055,863 tokens. Eterbase’s official Twitter account is @ETERBASE. Eterbase’s official message board is medium.com/@ETERBASE. The official website for Eterbase is www.eterbase.com.
Buying and Selling Eterbase
Eterbase can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, P2PB2B, LATOKEN, DDEX and CoinTiger. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eterbase directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Eterbase should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Eterbase using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Eterbase Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eterbase and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.