EverGreenCoin (CURRENCY:EGC) traded up 8.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 4th. One EverGreenCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0295 or 0.00000255 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Bittrex. During the last seven days, EverGreenCoin has traded 45.5% higher against the dollar. EverGreenCoin has a total market cap of $408,798.00 and $2.00 worth of EverGreenCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $109.72 or 0.00947335 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00031593 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $29.21 or 0.00252186 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00007461 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002642 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00004550 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00003993 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003367 BTC.
EverGreenCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X15 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 1st, 2015. EverGreenCoin’s total supply is 13,841,243 coins. EverGreenCoin’s official website is evergreencoin.org. The Reddit community for EverGreenCoin is /r/EverGreenCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EverGreenCoin’s official Twitter account is @EverGreenCoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling EverGreenCoin
EverGreenCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EverGreenCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EverGreenCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EverGreenCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EverGreenCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EverGreenCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.