Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded 8.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 5th. Genesis Vision has a market cap of $7.35 million and $628,282.00 worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Genesis Vision has traded down 17.5% against the US dollar. One Genesis Vision token can currently be purchased for about $1.66 or 0.00014182 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Binance, Ovis and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002784 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.01 or 0.00238935 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008627 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $154.64 or 0.01319308 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0831 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00021938 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.15 or 0.00103664 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0561 or 0.00000478 BTC.
Genesis Vision Profile
Genesis Vision launched on September 2nd, 2017. Genesis Vision’s total supply is 4,436,644 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,426,883 tokens. Genesis Vision’s official website is genesis.vision. The Reddit community for Genesis Vision is /r/genesisvision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Genesis Vision’s official Twitter account is @genesis_vision and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Genesis Vision
Genesis Vision can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Ovis, Hotbit, Binance, Kucoin and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Genesis Vision should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Genesis Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Genesis Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genesis Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.