Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded down 5.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on August 5th. In the last week, Gulden has traded 16.2% lower against the dollar. Gulden has a market capitalization of $4.04 million and $21,834.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gulden coin can currently be bought for $0.0094 or 0.00000079 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Nocks, Bleutrade, YoBit and GuldenTrader.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $98.68 or 0.00834931 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00011197 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001006 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00011342 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0506 or 0.00000428 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00033560 BTC.
Gulden Coin Profile
Gulden is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 2nd, 2014. Gulden’s total supply is 493,895,157 coins and its circulating supply is 431,895,157 coins. Gulden’s official Twitter account is @guldencoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Gulden’s official website is gulden.com.
Gulden Coin Trading
Gulden can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Nocks, CoinExchange, YoBit, GuldenTrader, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Bleutrade. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gulden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gulden should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gulden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.