Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded 17.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 5th. Hush has a market capitalization of $291,842.00 and approximately $294.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Hush has traded 14.3% higher against the US dollar. One Hush coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0517 or 0.00000441 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Coinroom.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.51 or 0.00575713 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.89 or 0.00152569 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.30 or 0.00062261 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003606 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002662 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 24.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0821 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Hush is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 21st, 2016. Hush’s total supply is 5,641,700 coins. The Reddit community for Hush is /r/Myhush and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hush’s official message board is forum.myhush.org. The official website for Hush is myhush.org. Hush’s official Twitter account is @MyHushTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Hush
Hush can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinroom, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hush directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hush should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hush using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.