LiteBitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded 7.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 5th. One LiteBitcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. LiteBitcoin has a market capitalization of $13,600.00 and approximately $165.00 worth of LiteBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, LiteBitcoin has traded 29.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 28% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded down 22.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00000847 BTC.
LiteBitcoin (LBTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 11th, 2017. LiteBitcoin’s total supply is 172,585,874 coins and its circulating supply is 28,940,333 coins. LiteBitcoin’s official website is www.lbtc.info. LiteBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @Lite_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
LiteBitcoin Coin Trading
LiteBitcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteBitcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.