Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded up 8.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. Litecoin Plus has a total market cap of $34,924.00 and approximately $94.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Litecoin Plus coin can now be bought for $0.0142 or 0.00000120 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Litecoin Plus has traded down 25.2% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25,870.66 or 2.18390113 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0633 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00019785 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
About Litecoin Plus
Litecoin Plus (CRYPTO:LCP) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 2,455,168 coins. The official website for Litecoin Plus is litecoinplus.co. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Plus
Litecoin Plus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Plus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Litecoin Plus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.