NAGA (CURRENCY:NGC) traded 5.4% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 5th. Over the last week, NAGA has traded down 10.5% against the US dollar. NAGA has a total market cap of $1.81 million and approximately $5,167.00 worth of NAGA was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NAGA token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0252 or 0.00000215 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Sistemkoin, Bittrex and Upbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $597.40 or 0.05082561 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00040184 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001147 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded up 23.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001177 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
NAGA (NGC) is a token. Its genesis date was November 4th, 2017. NAGA’s total supply is 77,910,266 tokens and its circulating supply is 71,597,218 tokens. NAGA’s official website is www.thenagacoin.com. NAGA’s official Twitter account is @naga_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
NAGA Token Trading
NAGA can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Sistemkoin, Bittrex, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NAGA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NAGA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NAGA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NAGA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NAGA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.