OST (CURRENCY:OST) traded down 5.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 5th. OST has a market cap of $7.94 million and $363,077.00 worth of OST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One OST token can currently be bought for $0.0122 or 0.00000104 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Binance, Coinsuper and OKEx. During the last seven days, OST has traded 16.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002776 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $28.12 or 0.00238598 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008581 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $154.68 or 0.01312392 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00000708 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00021937 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.19 or 0.00103388 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0561 or 0.00000476 BTC.
OST was first traded on October 13th, 2017. OST’s total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 649,801,645 tokens. OST’s official Twitter account is @TheSimpleToken. OST’s official message board is medium.com/OSTdotcom. The official website for OST is ost.com. The Reddit community for OST is /r/OSTdotcom and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
OST Token Trading
OST can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Coinsuper, Binance, IDCM, Upbit, OKEx and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OST should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.