Pascal Coin (CURRENCY:PASC) traded 1.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 5th. Pascal Coin has a market capitalization of $3.78 million and approximately $106,394.00 worth of Pascal Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pascal Coin coin can now be purchased for about $0.14 or 0.00001174 BTC on exchanges including Poloniex and QBTC. During the last week, Pascal Coin has traded down 9.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002784 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $28.01 or 0.00238935 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008627 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $154.64 or 0.01319308 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0831 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00021938 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.15 or 0.00103664 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0561 or 0.00000478 BTC.
Pascal Coin Coin Profile
Pascal Coin’s genesis date was August 11th, 2016. Pascal Coin’s total supply is 27,484,000 coins. The official website for Pascal Coin is www.pascalcoin.org. Pascal Coin’s official Twitter account is @PascalCoin. The Reddit community for Pascal Coin is /r/pascalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Average block time – 5 minutes 288 blocks per day105,120 blocks per yearNote: Average is an estimation, due to internal adjusting mechanism, real average time is a value between 4 and 5 minutes, having a range of 288-360 blocks/day or 105,120-131,400 blocks/yearPascal Coin use's 4 decimal values: ex. 15.1234 (15.12345 is not a valid value) Initial reward per mined block is 100.0000 Pascal Coins per block.This value will be divided by 2 every 420,480 blocks (average 4 years), so the next cycle reward will be 50.0000, 25.0000, etc. … until reaching 1.0000 Pascal Coin per block.The minimum reward will be 1.0000 Pascal Coin. After block 2,943,360 (avg 32 years) the block reward will remain a constant 1.0000Pascal Coin uses self-creating accounts. Each block produces 5 accounts3 operation types can be done with Pascal Coin: Transaction 1 to 1: A single and simple transaction, from one account to another account.Change Account key: Change Public/Private key of an account.Recover funds: Explained on the White Paper. This is to prevent lost keys/lost coins inside the Pascal Coin blockchain. This operation can only be done by miners when mining.Recover funds can only be executed after 420,480 blocks when no operations occur in an account (approx 4 years)In order to easily operate with Accounts, each account has 2 extra verification numbers. Account “0” -> “0-10″Account “1” -> “1-22″Account “12345” -> “12345-54″Cryptographic keys (elliptic curve keys) used by Pascal Coin can be one of: secp256k1 (like bitcoin)secp384r1secp283k1secp521r1See “SEC 2: Recommended Elliptic Curve Domain Parameters:” [http://www.secg.org/SEC2-Ver-1.0.pdf]Genesis block was created on August 11 2016 This coin has NO PREMINE. All coins have been distributed to miners from block 0.Note: Current blockchain version is 1. The Pascal technical's can only change with a blockchain version upgrade”
Pascal Coin Coin Trading
Pascal Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex and QBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pascal Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pascal Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pascal Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pascal Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.