PCHAIN (CURRENCY:PI) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 5th. One PCHAIN token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0111 or 0.00000095 BTC on exchanges including DEx.top, Bibox, IDEX and DDEX. PCHAIN has a market capitalization of $4.95 million and $494,167.00 worth of PCHAIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, PCHAIN has traded up 4.6% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $606.53 or 0.05181787 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00040427 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001148 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 18.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001191 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
PCHAIN is a token. Its launch date was May 24th, 2018. PCHAIN’s total supply is 2,100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 444,188,900 tokens. PCHAIN’s official message board is medium.com/@PCHAIN. PCHAIN’s official Twitter account is @pchain_org. PCHAIN’s official website is pchain.org.
PCHAIN Token Trading
PCHAIN can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, DEx.top, Bibox, Switcheo Network, DDEX, Bilaxy and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PCHAIN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PCHAIN should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PCHAIN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PCHAIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PCHAIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.