Polybius (CURRENCY:PLBT) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 5th. Polybius has a market capitalization of $5.30 million and approximately $6,365.00 worth of Polybius was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Polybius token can now be bought for $1.33 or 0.00011397 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX, Mercatox and Livecoin. Over the last seven days, Polybius has traded 11.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002786 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.01 or 0.00239252 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008627 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $154.33 or 0.01318356 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0831 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00021986 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.16 or 0.00103891 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000478 BTC.
Polybius’ genesis date was March 30th, 2017. Polybius’ total supply is 3,969,565 tokens. Polybius’ official Twitter account is @PolybiusBank. The official website for Polybius is polybius.io.
Buying and Selling Polybius
Polybius can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Livecoin, Mercatox, HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polybius directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polybius should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Polybius using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polybius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polybius and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.